Thursday, April 2, 2009

CHAPTER I


A. Background of the study

Almost all people today use hair conditioners even i use hair conditioner because my hair is so frizzy. Many commercial hair conditioner today are not so effective so i came up with the idea to make a hair conditioner. I can often see banana and honey at home and some banana are already going to rot and our honey is already going to expire and I've heard that some people are putting honey on their hair and some put banana but I haven't heard of mixing honey and banana together to be a home made hair conditioner so i came up with the idea to make one.

B. Statement of the problem

This study only aims to make a home made hair conditioner out of banana and honey.

C. Hypothesis

The home made hair conditioner made from banana and honey is effective.

D. Significance of the study

A new home made hair conditioner can be discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment